- 0.5 Kg. of meat chopped.
- 1 cup of Basmati rice, washed and soaked.
- A small bag of peas and carrots.
- 1 Tbsp. of spices.
- 100 g. of minced meat with oil, salt and various spices.
- 2 Tbsp. almonds or fried pine.
- 2 Cubes of Onion.
- Cinnamon, Carnation, Laurel Paper and Cardamom Ground.
- 4 Tbsp. of olive oil.
-1 Tsp. of salt.
1. Boil the meat with oil, onion, salt and water until fully ripened and leave aside.
2. In a little oil, turn the carrots and peas to wither.
3. Mix the rice with half of the amount of carrots, peas, Variety of spices and a little salt.
4. At the bottom of the pot, put the meat pieces and then add rice with carrots and peas.
5. Add 6 cups of hot-cooked broth on rice, cover and roast on a tender flame until rice is fully cooked.
6. Advanced in a serving dish with a sprinkle of the minced meat with the rest of the carrots and peas.
7. Add almonds or fried pine as desired.