- 6 Eggs.
- 1 chopped onion.
- 2/3 Cup of chopped parsley.
- 1 Tbsp. of mint leaves chopped.
- 1 Crushed clove of garlic.
-1 Cup of milk.
- 1Tsp. of salt.
-1 Tsp. of black pepper.
- 8 Tbsp. of olive oil.
1. In a medium bowl, mix eggs, onions, parsley, mint, garlic, milk, salt, black pepper. Stir the ingredients until they’re mixed well.
2. In a large non-stick pan, place 2 tbsp. of olive oil, heat it over (medium to high heat, then place 1 tbsp. of the mixture in the pan as much as you can.
3. Cook Omelet pieces until they become golden from the bottom, for about 20-40 seconds, then turn them upside down and remove them from the other end, and repeat the process until the mixture ends.
4. Cut the Omelets well and place them in the serving dish.