- 3 Tbsp. of flour.
- 2 Chicken bouillon cubes.
- 2 Eggs.
- 2 Chopped onion.
- 2 Tbsp. of sunflower oil.
- 1 Pinch of salt.
- 1 kilo of minced meat.
- 1 Pinch of dried mint.
- 1 Pinch of black pepper.
- 1 Tbsp. of starch.
- 3/4 Cup of lemon juice.
- 1/2 Cup of fresh parsley. (finely chopped)
1. In a large bowl, place minced meat, eggs, dried mint, soak with salt, black pepper and flour, stir well until they become in a form of a dough.
2. Make the meat in the shape of medium-sized balls and stacked in an oil-greased tray.
3. Put it in the oven at the temperature 180, for 15 minutes, until it matures.
4. On the fire, put the oil in a large bowl, then add the onion, stir until its color gests golden, then lift the bowl from the fire and leave it aside.
5. Stack the meatballs in the serving dish, then pour liquid in the same tray on Fire.
6. Add the onion and stir.
7. When boiling, add the lemon juice and parsley.
8. In 1/4 Cup of water, melt the starch well, then add the lemon juice mixture on the fire, and stir until the sauce gets thick and season with salt and pepper.
9. Pour the sauce over the meatballs. It’s serviced besides hot white rice.