- 2 Lemon juice yellow.
- Bones of lamb meat boiled with spices.
1. 500 g of minced meat
2. A Cup of Egyptian rice
3. 1 Finely chopped garlic
4. Salt Spices (Black Pepper - Cumin - Ground Cinnamon).
5. 3 Tablespoons vegetable oil.
1. Wash the grape leaves well and place them in boiled water for few minutes until the paper becomes darker and becomes soft to wrap
2. Mix the Filling Ingredients together in a bowl
3. Place each sheet of paper on a clean surface so that its rough surface is top and put an appropriate amount of filling and wrap it and lined in a bowl over the feathers of meat in the bottom of the bowl.
4. Add the broth of meat and spoon of cumin and a quantity of water to cover the grape leaves and put on them a marble stone or any weight to fix paper grapes
5. Put on fire for an hour.
6. Reduce gas temperature and leave for another hour on low heat.
7. Add lemon juice before the fire is extinguished for a quarter of an hour before serving
8. We filter the grape leaves from the broth when serving and Turn the bowl upside down on the serving plate so that the feathers are on top and the grape leaves are underneath.