- 1 Cup of Chickpeas.
- 1 Cup of Fava Beans.
- 2 Cloves of Garlic.
- 1 Medium Onion.
- 1/2 Cup of chopped Parsley.
- 1 Tsp. of Cumin.
- 1 Tsp. of Bicarbonate of Soda.
- Salt, as desired.
- Pepper, as desired.
- Oil for Deep Frying.
1. Soak Chickpeas in 3 cups of cold water for one day, drain Fava Beans and Chickpeas, then remove the cover of Fava Beans, Combine the boiled Fava Beans in a separate bowl.
2. Check Peas, Garlic, Onions in a Food Processor, Add the Parsley, Cumin, Coriander, Black Pepper, Bicarbonate of Soda and Salt. Knead well and leave it to rest for 30 minutes.
3. Shape Tbsp. of the mixture into balls. Then flatten them into patties.
Place on a tray, then leave it to rest, at the temperature of the room, for 30 Minutes.
4. Deep the fried hot Oil for 6 Minutes, until it turns into brown. When it’s done, remove it away from the fire, and place it onto Paper Towels to drain.
5. Serve it with your Favorite Salad.