- 450g. Of green beans.
- 8 Cloves of garlic.
- 4 Tbsp. of olive oil.
- ½ tsp. of dry coriander.
- ½ tsp. of seven spices.
- ¼ cup of water.
- Salt as needed.
1. Wash the beans, divide them in length, then cut them into smaller pieces.
2. Peel the garlic, grind them, then add salt.
3. Heat olive oil, add the garlic and mix them for 1 minute until they become blond.
4. Add green beans with water, cook for 35-45 minutes on a medium heat.
6. Add some water if it’s necessary, add salt and spices after half of the time of cooking.
7. You can eat beans cold or hot.