- 2 Cans of Mix Peas and Carrots, To Be About 450g.
- 300g. Cut Veal Meat into Small Cubes.
- 1 Onion Well - Chopped in a Medium Size
- 2 Cloves of Crushed Garlic.
- 2 Tbsp. of Tomato Paste, Mixed with 1 Cup Water.
- 2 Tbsp. of Vegetable Oil.
- 1 Tsp. of Salt.
- 1/2 Tsp. of Black Pepper.
1. Put the vegetable Oil in a cooker and fry the Onions on a high heat to become soft and in a golden color.
2. Add the Garlic and put the cubes of Meat and Stir the mixture over medium heat, until the meat is cooked well.
3. Put the peas and carrot in a pot "after drying them out of the water"
4. Add salt, black pepper and tomato to the water, pour enough water, and cover the pot.
5. Leave the Ingredients Simmer for 20 minutes on low heat.
6. Serve peas hot soup with rice.