- 3 Eggs.
- 3 Cups of flour.
- 1 Tsp. of Vanilla.
- 1 Cup of butter.
- A pinch of salt.
- 1 Tsp. of baking powder.
- 1 Tsp. of lemon juice.
- 1 Cup of Jam. (Strawberry).
- 1 cup of sugar. (Powder).
1. Preheat oven to the temperature 180.
2. Mix eggs, vanilla, lemon and sugar well.
3. Add butter, then continue whipping until the ingredients are blended.
4. In another bowl, mix the flour and baking powder and gradually add them to the previous mixture while continuing to whisk until we get the dough.
5. Divide the dough into 2 thirds and 1 third.
6. Usually, we paint the tart tray with oil and flour.
7. Spread the bulk of the dough in tray until it covers the tray edges.
8. Put the tray in the refrigerator for 1 hour. The smaller part is placed separately in a nylon bag and also placed in the refrigerator.
9. Remove the tray from the refrigerator and distribute the jam on the surface to cover it completely.
10. Spread the smallest part to become about 4 mm. thick, use a knife to cut into strips with a width of 1 inch.
11. Distribute the strips on the tray, then praise the edges of the dough on the straps.
12. Put the tart in the oven for ½ hour until it becomes golden color. Leave it to cool and serve.