- 2 Large Red Peppers.
- 1/4 of a Small Onion.
- 2 Garlic Cloves.
- 1 Tsp. of Cumin.
- 1/2 Tsp. of Coriander.
- 1/2 Tsp. of Chili Powder.
- 1 Tsp. of Paprika.
½ Tsp. of Arabic 7 Spices.
- 1 and ½ cups of walnuts.
- 2 Tbsp. of Pomegranate Molasses.
- 1/2 Cup of Bread Crumbs.
- Juice of a half of a Lemon.
- Salt, as desired.
1. Roast peppers in the top level of the oven at high broil for 7 minutes.
2. Turn them every couple of minutes, so they don't get burnt too much.
3. Once they’re done, peel the cover away, then remove seeds.
4. Place peppers in the food processor along with other ingredients, and let it blend for 10 minutes.
5. The texture of the dip should be a grainy paste.
6. Transfer it to a serving bowl.
7. Serve it with Pita bread or any other flat bread of your choice.