- 1 kilo of Beef (finely chopped).
- 200 g. of large and chopped Tomatoes.
- 200g. of Red chopped onion.
-100 g. of fresh and chopped Thyme.
- 50 g. of fresh and chopped Mint.
- 100 g. of chopped Parsley
- 80 ml. of White Balsamic vinegar.
- 100 ml. of Olive oil.
- 4 Eggs.
- 500 g. of Breadcrumbs.
- Salt as desired.
- Spices as desired.
1. Mix all ingredients altogether in a large bowl, and save them in the refrigerator for 3 hours as minimum.
2. From this mixture in the shape of round pieces, about 100 grams for each one.
3. Place the balls in an oil-greased tray, cover them with tin foil, and cook in a hot oven for 45 minutes at the temperature 180.