- 3 Large chopped onions.
- 2 Large chopped spinaches.
- A small bunch of chopped dill.
- A small bunch of chopped parsley.
- A tsp. of soft salt.
- 1/4 tsp. of black pepper.
- A Half cup of Feta cheese.
- A large cup of liquid cheese.
- 3 Tbsp. of melted butter.
- Gelash dough as desired.
1. In a large bowl, put the chopped onions, spinach and parsley.
Then add salt, black pepper, dill. (stir well until being combined)
2. Cut the feta cheese, and leave it aside in a small bowl.
3. Add liquid cheese and Feta cheese to the mixture, and continue stirring.
4. Put the stuffing into the Gelash dough lengthwise, put the tip of the dough over the other tip, so that the padding does not go out.
5. Place spinach stuffing on the tip of the dough, on one side, then place it onto on the stuffing, into the dough, so that the stuffing does not appear.
6. Roll the pie in the form of a circle, then paint it with melted butter, put it in a greased tray, grease the pie with butter, then place it in a hot oven.
7. Leave the Greek pie in the oven form 15 minutes - 20 minutes, until the sides turn into brown, then wait until being in a red.