- 6 potatoes, peeled in a medium size.
- 1/4 Cup of olive oil.
- 1/4 Cup of special chicken seasonings.
- 1 Whole chopped chicken. (Weighing about 2 kg to 3 kg)
- 4 Garlic cloves, peeled and sliced.
1. Warm the oven 175°C.
2. Cut the potatoes into thick slices and arrange them in a special oven tray.
3. Heat 2 tablespoons olive oil and 1 tbsp. of chicken seasoning, then arrange chicken pieces over potatoes.
4. Sprinkle the hot olive oil mixture and chicken seasoning on the chicken pieces, sprinkle the remaining chicken seasoning with it, then add the garlic slices.
5. Enter the tray into the oven, do not cover it, but leave it for 1 hour, or until the chicken becomes pink.
6. If the chicken becomes dark before its maturity, you should cover it with an aluminum cover.
7. The aluminum cover is used to cook evenly.