- 1 Cup white dried beans.
- 2 Tablespoons vegetable oil.
- 3 Medium chopped onions.
- 300g. Of sheep's thigh, clip for medium cubes.
- 1 Tsp. of seven spices.
- 4 Cups of water.
- 2 Cube of Maggi chicken bouillon.
- 3 Medium chopped tomatoes.
1. Soak the white beans in water for 12 hours, in a large skillet, heat the oil, then cook the meat and onions. Spice and stir for 4-5 minutes
2. Sprinkle water, Maggi, white beans, and tomatoes, boil over a low heat for 1 hour, or until meat and beans are matured.
3. Add garlic, coriander and boil for 5 more minutes, and serve a hot soup with a dish of a delicious rice.