- 1/2 Kilo Minced Meat
- 1 Sliced Potato
- 1 Green Peppers Sweet Sliced Slice
- 1 Eggplant Slices
- 1 Cup Ketchup
- 3 Cups Bachamel
- 1 Cup Mozzarella Cheese
1. Fry the Eggplant, Potatoes and Pepper.
2. Place them in order above in a suitable tray (We arrange eggplant first and then over the potatoes and pepper).
3. Place the chopped meat over it.
4. Put the ketchup over the weft.
5. Add half the amount of cheese.
6. Place the Béchamel and distribute it over it.
7. We distribute the rest of the cheese on the face.
8. Place in oven for 10 minutes and then brown.